Better Data. Safer Schools.
LearnSafe Keeps Your School Safe
It takes more than a content filter to change behavior. LearnSafe goes beyond CIPA to protect your students online and offline.
LearnSafe Keeps Your School Safe
It takes more than a content filter to change behavior. LearnSafe goes beyond CIPA to protect your students on- and offline.
Administrators in the Mobile County School District discuss how LearnSafe transformed their school for the better.
Watch the video to hear their story. >>
Sometimes, it’s what you don’t know that matters most.
Understanding your students’ digital behavior makes your school a safer learning environment for students and staff.
At LearnSafe, we know how busy you are. That’s why we’ve developed a simple interface to review captured screenshots by severity level so you can spend your time where it’s needed most – with your most at-risk and vulnerable students. LearnSafe works hand-in-hand with content filters to facilitate individual interventions, foster better behavior and nurture a positive school culture.
Identify, address and track on- and off-line safety issues with LearnSafe.
- Real-time alerts about incidents of threats, self-harm, violence, weapons, pornography, and more help schools provide informed intervention before it’s too late.
- LearnSafe interprets data for you, ranking at-risk behavior alerts by their severity.
- LearnSafe helps schools help students. Incident screenshots provide actionable data for informed one-on-one interventions.
- Make LearnSafe work for your school: customize alerts and the pre-populated database to better address your unique community and student body.
- Make sure your school is a safe place – and that it stays that way. Data reports track trends to ensure a positive, productive learning environment for your students.
- Ensure acceptable use on and off of the internet through 24/7 monitoring of online and desktop applications.
- One product, multiple platforms: LearnSafe can be installed on PCs, Macs, and Chromebooks.
LearnSafe gives districts the power to easily coordinate between all schools.
Our simple interface allows Principals to review captures in just 10 minutes a day.
LearnSafe addresses at-risk digital behavior in 4 easy steps
Define Acceptable Use
LearnSafe helps you set expectations for appropriate computer use and good digital citizenship in the school community and beyond.
Identify At-Risk Behavior
LearnSafe scans school-owned computer screens, analyzing content that users view and content that users type for warning signs and potentially dangerous interactions.
Review Actionable Data
LearnSafe provides easy-to-use real-time alerts and reports of risky online behavior.
Support Students and Manage Behavior
LearnSafe empowers administrators to quickly and efficiently intervene and address dangerous behavior.
News and Articles
If your child endured childhood trauma of any kind, it might be affecting them more than you think. Dr. Nadine Burkes Harris explains in her Ted Talk the implications of childhood trauma and toxic stress on a child’s health. Not Just a Social Issue American children...read more
Netflix gives children the freedom to choose what they watch. This can be good, as it allows children to seek out their own interests. They’re no longer limited to what is popular in their school and on their TV channels. What happens, though, when one of the most...read more