SOLUTIONS FOR DISTRICTS
BENEFITS TO ME
Protect your district while caring for your students
Managing a school district is a difficult job. Superintendents must meet the needs of each school. LearnSafe helps districts protect students and schools while staying ahead of legal changes and consequences. LearnSafe alerts administrators to dangerous and inappropriate behavior by students.
By following national, local, and state standards and best practices, LearnSafe allows superintendents to focus on what matters: making schools a better, safer place for our children.
- Move beyond CIPA to protect students online and offline, where content filters can’t.
- LearnSafe collects and monitors data, allowing districts to evaluate trends over time.
- Uses a data review process to facilitate collaboration between administrators, teachers and student support staff
- Free assessment gives superintendents a clear view of digital behavior at the school and district level.
- Helps districts and schools develop and enforce strong acceptable use policies.
- In-house administrator training program allows for an easy and successful transition at the district and school level.
- Pre-populated library of terms is editable, allowing administrators to create unique Word Vaults for individual schools and districts
- Built-in notifications automatically inform students, faculty, and staff when a computer is monitored by LearnSafe, addressing privacy concerns.
- Extensive support system not only assists with technical issues but with the ever-changing landscape of educational law
LearnSafe provides districts with the information they need to build a stronger school culture and community. Most importantly, LearnSafe teaches digital responsibility, better preparing students for higher education and the workforce.
Contact us today at 1-866-977-5283 or email@example.com to learn more.