COVID-19 and the Unintended Consequences of Distance Learning
What are the school liability issues related to distance learning?
Featuring Thomas A. Mickes, a leading education law attorney of Mickes O'Toole Attorneys at Law.
Screening Students for Behavioral, Social and Emotional Health
Highlighting the importance of ‘universal screening’ to school district personnel.
Featuring Lou Ann Tanner-Jones, Ph.D., NCSP (University of Missouri) and Carol Ewen, MA, EdS
LearnSafe addresses at-risk digital behavior in 4 easy steps
Define Acceptable Use
LearnSafe helps you set expectations for appropriate computer use and good digital citizenship in the school community and beyond.
Identify At-Risk Behavior
LearnSafe scans school-owned computer screens, analyzing content that users view and content that users type for warning signs and potentially dangerous interactions.
Review Actionable Data
LearnSafe provides easy-to-use real-time alerts and reports of risky online behavior.
Support Students and Manage Behavior
LearnSafe empowers administrators to quickly and efficiently intervene and address dangerous behavior.
Identify, address and track on- and off-line safety issues with LearnSafe.
Watch the video to hear their story. >>
Your School Safe
It takes more than a content filter to change behavior. LearnSafe goes beyond CIPA to protect your students online and offline.
Sometimes, it’s what you don’t know that matters most.
Understanding your students’ digital behavior makes your school a safer learning environment for students and staff.
- Real-time alerts about incidents of threats, self-harm, violence, weapons, pornography, and more help schools provide informed intervention before it’s too late.
- LearnSafe interprets data for you, ranking at-risk behavior alerts by their severity.
- LearnSafe helps schools help students. Incident screenshots provide actionable data for informed one-on-one interventions.
- Make LearnSafe work for your school: customize alerts and the pre-populated database to better address your unique community and student body.
- Make sure your school is a safe place – and that it stays that way. Data reports track trends to ensure a positive, productive learning environment for your students.
- Ensure acceptable use on and off of the internet through 24/7 monitoring of online and desktop applications.
- One product, multiple platforms: LearnSafe can be installed on PCs, Macs, and Chromebooks.
News and Articles
Alabama hospitals report falling numbers of COVID-19 cases. Birmingham city schools began to offer blended learning in March and returned to in-person learning in April. In anticipation of the 2021-2022 school year, Birmingham City Schools currently offer vaccinations...
A school's primary responsibility is to educate its students. However, another responsibility is just as important: maintaining a safe learning environment. Learning and a safe learning environment go hand-in-hand. If students don't feel safe in an educational space,...
Seventeen Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students lost their lives in a shooting on February 14th, 2018. This school shooting forever changed Parkland, Florida -- and the United States. Afterwards, several Stoneman Douglas students founded the #NeverAgain...